Welcome to MCD Productions official Facebook page. Thanks for joining us! Feel free to stay & browse the page. Chat to us about gigs you've been to, gigs you're going to and gigs you want to go to!
Please avoid making any defamatory comments or using bad language as any inappropriate comments will be removed.
MCD does not moderate posts prior to posting however we do reserve the right to remove them based on the following:
- Posts containing profanity, offensive, vulgar or inappropriate language.
- Personal attacks on MCD staff, administrators, MCD Facebook fans and artists or bands.
- Posts involving reselling of tickets are prohibited and will be removed.
- Posts containing illegal activity, fund raising, promotion, spam, or copyright/trademark infringement.
MCD reserves the right, at our discretion, to remove any post or to revoke a user's privilege to post to our page.
Please do not include your full name, phone number, email address or any other personal information in your posts.
Comments posted by others on the MCD Facebook page do not reflect the opinions of MCD or its employees.
This posting policy is subject to change at the discretion of MCD.
Please TAKE NOTE that tickets for any MCD events may not be used for competitions without the written consent of MCD Productions. Please BE AWARE of entering unauthorised competitions. Any ticket transferred in such a manner will become voidable and the holder may be refused admission or ejected from the site. MCD Productions accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for unauthorised competitions including the information published and the prizes issued in respect of any MCD events.
MCD shared their video.Saturday, June 23rd, 2018 at 10:01am
#BTS at rehearsals for A Day In May, opening this weekend at the Olympia Theatre! Colin Murphy's new play, based on Charlie Bird's book about the long struggle for gay rights & marriage equality runs this Sunday & Monday night :: Tickets at http://bit.ly/ADayInMay2
• Do Not Bring Large Backpacks or Handbags – No bags GREATER THAN A4 will be permitted entry.Security Checks will be in operation.
• Under 14’s NOT allowed on the pitch standing area either accompanied or unaccompanied.
• All Under 16’s attending the concert MUST be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian.