Trinity Summer Series at Trinity College, Dublin.
1 – 7 July, 2019
PUBLIC INFORMATION NOTICE
TRINITY SUMMER SERIES – JULY 2019
VAMPIRE WEEKEND – MONDAY 1ST JULY 2019
FOALS – TUESDAY 2ND JULY 2019
JANELLE MONAE – WEDNESDAY 3RD JULY 2019
PAUL WELLER – THURSDAY 4TH JULY 2019
PAUL HEATON & JACQUI ABBOTT – FRIDAY 5TH JULY 2019
STEREOPHONICS – SATURDAY 6TH 2019
NEW ORDER – SUNDAY 7TH JULY 2019
GATES OPEN AT 7PM
* All Times are subject to change
Trinity College is at the heart of Dublin City Centre, located at College Green.
Please Enter Trinity College Park via Lincoln Place Gate and Science Gallery Gate. There is no access via Front Archway or Nassau Street.
These Concerts are Outdoor Events – they will take place rain, hail or shine, please dress appropriately.
No re-admission will be allowed to the venue once your ticket has been scanned.
No Backpacks / Large Handbags // No Fold-Up Chairs // No Umbrellas.
THERE WILL BE NO CLOAKROOM OR STORAGE FACILITIES ON SITE. BAGS MUST NOT BE LEFT AT ENTRANCES OR SURROUNDING AREAS. ANY ITEMS LEFT WILL BE REMOVED AND DISPOSED OF ACCORDINGLY. Local, Independently-operated bag drop/locker storage facilities available include Extreme Ireland Tourism Office (37 College Green) & Ned Kelly’s (O’ Connell Street Upper).
For the safety and enjoyment of all patrons, An Garda Síochána, Trinity College Dublin and MCD advise that all Parents and Guardians have a responsibility to fully review and adhere to the age restrictions and conditions outlined here, before purchasing tickets to these concerts. Strict age monitoring will be in place at all entrances and the promoter reserves the right to refuse admission without a refund to anyone who fails to comply.
This venue is located in a residential area, please respect the residents & the local community.
Do not litter, do not engage in anti-social behaviour or consume alcohol on the streets. Please follow instructions from Security
Please check www.mcd.ie for the full list of prohibited items.
IN THE INTEREST OF HEALTH & SAFETY
- Trinity Summer Series are Over 18 Events. ID Required.
- No queuing is permitted prior to gates opening.
- Obey the stewards and Gardaí and instructions given over the public address for your own safety.
- Don’t rush to exits after the concerts.
- Searching is a condition of entry to protect your safety and that of others.
PLEASE NOTE: There will be NO parking facilities available locally. Please do NOT park illegally, Towing will be in operation.
- AS TRAFFIC AND PARKING DELAYS ARE INEVITABLE YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO USE PUBLIC TRANSPORT (BUS, DART OR LUAS) OR CAR POOL
- TRINITY COLLEGE DUBLIN IS WELL SERVICED BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT – DUBLIN BUS,
DART & LUAS VISIT WWW.DUBLINBUS.IE, WWW.IRISHRAIL.IE, WWW.LUAS.IE
- WE STRONGLY ADVISE THAT YOU PLAN YOUR JOURNEY IN ADVANCE
- PLAN YOUR ROUTE IN ADVANCE AND CHECK THE AA ROADWATCH WEBSITE FOR
REPORTS ON TRAFFIC, ROAD WORKS AND DELAYS ETC. ON YOUR ROUTE.
- FOR LATEST LIVE SHOW DAY TRAFFIC UPDATES TELEPHONE AA ROADWATCH
ON 1550 22 22 11 (AA ROADWATCH PREMIUM RATES APPLY) OR TUNE INTO RTE RADIO.
- Ticketmaster / Guest List:will be located near the entrance for every show.
- Accessibility:Accessible stewards / volunteers will be on hand to accommodate on show day – please do not hesitate to ask for assistance here. For all information relating to accessibility in advance of the show, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- VISA will be providing contactless card payment facilities at the onsite bars.