Social Media Feeds
Under GDPR Articles 7(3), 12, 13, 15-22 data subjects have the following rights:
- to be informed;
- to access their own data;
- to rectification;
- to erasure (Right to be Forgotten);
- to restriction of processing;
- to be notified;
- to data portability;
- to object;
- to object to automated decision making.
Should you wish to submit a subject access request via MCD, please be advised of the following:
- Requests must be made in writing.
- Requests should include the full name, date of birth and address of the person seeking access to their information. To comply with the GDPR, information relating to the individual must only be disclosed to them or someone with their written consent to receive it.
- The statutory response time is one month. Please allow sufficient time in order for MCD to reply.
- Before processing a request, we would ask that the requestor’s identity is verified. Examples of suitable documentation include:
- Valid Passport
- Valid Identity Card
- Valid Driving Licence
- Birth Certificate along with some other proof of address e.g. a named utility bill (no longer than 3 months old)
Please fill in the form here: MCD Subject Access Request Form , and return by email / post at earliest convenience.