TRINITY SUMMER SERIES – JULY 2017 –
PUBLIC INFORMATION NOTICE FOR SAFETY AND ENJOYMENT
No queuing before gates opening
6th July: Gregory Porter
7th July: James Vincent McMorrow
8th July: Bell X1
9th July: Pixies
10th July: Two Door Cinema Club
11th July: Alt-J
GATES OPEN AT 7PM
* All Times are subject to change
Trinity College is at the heart of Dublin City Centre, located at College Green.
Please Enter Trinity College Park via Lincoln Gate and Science Gallery Gate. There is no access via Front Archway or Nassau Street.
Due to increased security measures, Patrons are advised to be at the grounds as close to 7pm as possible.
No Backpacks / Large Handbags
Searching is a condition of entry to protect your safety and that of others. Due to increased security measures, we strongly advise you allow sufficient time to get through security checks to gain entry to the venue in a safe and timely manner. To ensure as smooth an access as possible and to avoid any unnecessary delays we strongly suggest that you bring as little as possible with you to the event and minimize jackets and additional layers when possible. To avoid disappointment do not bring backpacks or larger handbags, you may be refused admission to the venue without a refund.
We recommend if you are bringing personal bag, purses or clutch bag, you should only bring those of smaller sizes i.e. those measuring 4.5in/11.4cm x 6.5in/16.51cm or smaller will be allowed. We will also conduct additional further security searches of clothing, bags and other items, as determined by us in our reasonable discretion, including on entry and exit.
THERE WILL BE NO CLOAKROOM OR STORAGE FACILITIES ON SITE. BAGS MUST NOT BE LEFT AT ENTRANCES OR SURROUNDING AREAS. ANY ITEMS LEFT WILL BE REMOVED AND DISPOSED OF ACCORDINGLY. Local, Independently-operated bag drop/locker storage facilities available include Extreme Ireland Tourism Office (37 College Green) & Ned Kelly’s (O’ Connell Street Upper).
- AS TRAFFIC AND PARKING DELAYS ARE INEVITABLE YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO USE PUBLIC TRANSPORT (BUS, DART OR LUAS) OR CAR POOL
- TRINITY COLLEGE IS WELL SERVICED BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT – DUBLIN BUS,
DART & LUAS VISIT WWW.DUBLINBUS.IE, WWW.IRISHRAIL.IE, WWW.LUAS.IE
- WE STRONGLY ADVISE THAT YOU PLAN YOUR JOURNEY IN ADVANCE
- PLAN YOUR ROUTE IN ADVANCE AND CHECK THE AA ROADWATCH WEBSITE FOR
REPORTS ON TRAFFIC, ROAD WORKS AND DELAYS ETC. ON YOUR ROUTE.
- FOR LATEST LIVE SHOW DAY TRAFFIC UPDATES TELEPHONE AA ROADWATCH
ON 1550 22 22 11 (AA ROADWATCH PREMIUM RATES APPLY) OR TUNE INTO RTE RADIO.
- THIS IS AN OUTDOOR EVENT AND THE CONCERT WILL TAKE PLACE RAIN OR SHINE. PLEASE REMEMBER TO PLAN FOR ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS, THE PROMOTER RECOMMENDS THAT PATRONS DRESS APPROPRIATELY BUT REMEMBER NO UMBRELLAS
ALWAYS CHECK THE WEATHER FORECAST BEFORE SETTING OFF ON www.meteireann.ie AND DRESS WARMLY.
- SHOW YOUR TICKET AT THE TICKET BARRIER OUTSIDE THE GROUND FOR INSPECTION.
- TRINITY SUMMER SERIES IS OVER 18s – ID WILL BE CHECKED UPON ENTRY.
- STRICT SECURITY CHECKS WILL BE IN OPERATION. PATRONS ARE ESPECIALLY ADVISED NOT TO BRING BACK-PACKS. LARGE HANDBAGS ETC
In Addition the following Items are Strictly Prohibited
- Aerosols /Air Horns
- Animals (other than registered guide or hearing dogs)
- Any item which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon
- Audio Recorders
- Backpacks or waistpacks
- Cameras with a detachable lense or recording equipment *
- Camping Equipment
- Chinese or Sky Lanterns
- Fireworks and Flares
- Garden furniture, fold up chairs or shooting sticks.
- Glow sticks
- Illegal substances
- Large Umbrellas
- Large chains, spiked bracelet’s or wallet chains
- Light Sabers
- Liquids are not permitted other than sealed water less than 500ml (Caps will be removed)
- Nitrous Oxide
- Placards or signs of any nature
- Portable Laser Equipment and Pens
- Selfie sticks
- Smoke Canisters
- Sound systems
- Spray Cans
- Un-authorised Professional Film or Video Equipment*
- Unofficial tabards or reflective jackets
Video Cameras & Audio Recording Devices
- OBEY THE STEWARDS AND GARDAI AND INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN OVER THE PUBLIC ADDRESS FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY
- DON’T RUSH TO THE EXITS AFTER THE CONCERTS.
- FOR FURTHER IMPORTANT CUSTOMER CONCERT INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT WWW.MCD.IE
- THERE ARE NO READMISSIONS TO THE CONCERT.
Ticketmaster / Guest list will be located near the entrance for every show.
Accessibility: Accessible stewards / volunteers will be on hand to accommodate on show day – please do not hesitate to ask for assistance here. For all information relating to accessibility in advance of the show, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .