Before proceeding, your answer may be found in our FAQ section. Please also read the following points before you send your inquiry:
- MCD does not sell tickets. Any & all ticketing queries should be directed to Ticketmaster via your My Account function. If you do not have an account, you should create one prior to submitting your request.
- We have all our upcoming gigs in our listings section, if your question is about a future gig keep checking the site or subscribe to the newsletter. Requests for info about gigs not listed on the site will not be answered.
- MCD does not distribute 1) backstage passes 2) VIP passes or 3) wristbands to the general public. Requests for passes/wristbands will not be answered.
- MCD cannot arrange any individual Meet & Greets, or shout outs by artists at our events. Meet & Greets, where available, will be purchasable via Ticketmaster’s website. Individual requests will not be answered.
- Stage Times, where available, will only be provided via MCD social media or venue platforms. Where times are released, please note these are subject to change. Requests for stage times will not be answered.
- Accessible tickets, where available, are purchasable via Ticketmaster – any requests to relocate your seats owing to a change in circumstances must be made via your Ticketmaster My Account function. We cannot facilitate ticket exchanges directly. If you have any other accessibility queries with regard to toilet facilities, dietary requirements etc., please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org This email address is exclusively for the use of wheelchair and other accessible bookers – please do not send general queries about access to tickets or presales to this inbox, as these will not be answered.
If your query has not been dealt with in our FAQ Section or in the above points please email email@example.com.
Please note – do not email both customer care and access – choose the most appropriate inbox and only send once. Duplicate emails can lead to confusion and queries being missed.
For all emails, please include as much relevant information with your query as possible, and be sure to include the following:
- Event Name
- Event Date
- Event Venue
- Order Reference Number (format 1-23456 or 12-34567)
- Email address associated with your ticket order
- Phone Number