Hit enter to search or ESC to close
Ticketmaster Legal Guide
MCD encourages all customers to make themselves familiar with the Ticketmaster Purchase Policy before purchasing tickets for an MCD event.
Please find all information relating to Ticketmaster Purchase Policy here. No exceptions can be made to the policy as described once tickets are purchased.
Age policies apply to any & all MCD events. Such policies may vary event by event, and we strongly advise all customers to consult the age information for individual events on Ticketmaster in advance of buying tickets. Refunds / Exchanges will not be offered for those who do not adhere to the age policy applied. Unless explicitly stated, there is no babes in arms policy in place for any MCD shows, and all attendees must hold a valid ticket.
Name Restrictions on Tickets
Please be advised that, on occasion, the lead booker may be required to attend the event in accordance with the name which appears on the ticket. Such a policy will be advertised at the point of purchase and is only implemented by certain acts. These conditions must be adhered to on the promoter’s behalf, and we strongly advise all customers to consult Ticketmaster in advance of purchasing tickets here. Refunds / Exchanges will not be offered for those who do not adhere to the policy applied.
MCD Ticket Terms and Conditions of Sale
This ticket is issued on behalf of the Organisation responsible for the event and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All attendees require a valid ticket for entry.
- The event may be recorded live for use in the forum of sound recording, television videotapes and other means of audio and audio-visual reproductions, now or to be invented.
- The purchaser of this ticket consents to participate in the said recordings and grants all necessary consent for Performers Protection Act.
- We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase – statutory rights not affected.
- None of the promoters, performers, sponsors, venue or ticket outlets shall be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any property loss, destruction or theft which shall be entirely at the Holders own risk save where and to the extent that same arises from breach of contract (not due to an events of unforeseen circumstances) by, or the negligent act or omission of such promoter, performers, sponsors, venue or ticket outlets.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse admittance to the ground or any part of the ground or to remove any person or persons from the grounds for reasons of public safety, overcrowding or otherwise as organisers will have no liability for any damage or loss whether consequential or otherwise save that the organisation will refund to the owner of a valid ticket the face value of the ticket.
- The ticketholder is responsible for care of ticket after purchase. Sellers/Agents are not responsible for damage or loss of ticket. Admission by full ticket only – no re-admittance unless by prior arrangement.
- BUY YOUR TICKETS FROM AUTHORISED OUTLETS ONLY; DO NOT SEEK TO GAIN ADMISSION USING A COUNTERFEIT TICKET.
- The ticketholder assumes all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and releases promoter, performer, sponsor, venue, ticket outlets and their employees from any liability thereafter.
- The ticket outlet is acting merely as a retailer of this ticket at the request of the promoter and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss incurred by the purchaser of this ticket if the event does not take place in whole or in part.
- Before entering, all patrons will be subject to a search in a manner permissible under the law. In the interest of public safety where offensive materials are found, anyone refusing to consent to personal search will be denied entry.
- The making of a recording of a performer’s performance without their prior consent in writing is a criminal offence. Use of cameras and recording equipment is prohibited.
- Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- Event will take place rain or shine. Crowd surfing/Moshing is not permitted. Offenders will be removed from the venue without refund.
- Tickets cannot be used for promotional purposes unless permitted by the Organiser. Tickets may not be resold for more than face value. Thank you for your co-operation.
- Please note that advertised start times of events are subject to change.
Please note: All tickets may be subject to service charge, facility fee, restoration levy and/or charity fee depending on venue, artist and ticket agent.
FOR ALL INFORMATION RELATING TO OUTDOOR SHOWS, PLEASE CONSULT OUR VENUES LISTINGS. OUTDOOR SHOWS WILL TAKE PLACE COME HAIL, RAIN OR SHINE.
Always – Check with concert and event promoters for details of authorised ticket sources and outlets.
Only – Purchase tickets from authorised sources and outlets.